Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Movie Review: Angry Birds

Ok so I went to my first advance movie screening and it was awesome. This movie was about friendship, practicing self-control and sticking together. Most movies come from books, but this movie comes from an app and I thought that was pretty cool. This is the second movie that came from a game app and the first one was ratchet & clank. I wonder if they will turn minecraft into a movie one day. The movie screening that I saw over the weekend was Angry Birds and it was cool.

In the movie, the red bird ("Red") had anger issues and he learned how to control them. In angry birds my favorite character is Bomb, the exploding black bird and he is also the second largest bird. I like him because he can explode. My favorite scene is when the mighty eagle made a bad first impression, you will have to watch the movie to see what I'm saying. When you watch this movie please let me know who your favorite character is.


It opens in theaters May 20 2016, so go check it out.



I would give this movie 3 stars out of 5, only because there are some inappropriate parts other wise I would have given it 5.

No comments: