Wednesday, April 20, 2016

3 ways to get motivated + 1




Hi there, today I am going to talk about three ways to get motivated. Do you want to get motivated? Do you want to feel confident? Well you've come to the right place. Well there are times I feel I need to get motivated like sometimes when I do my homework, I don't always feel like doing it, maybe you feel the same way. Well try these three things:

  1. Believe. The first way that you can get motivated is by believing in yourself and thinking that you can do anything, even if you don't feel like it.
  2. Get support. Second, get a motivational friend, this friend might say things like "good job", "you can do it", "keep up the good work" and those types of things. 
  3. Be happy. Finally the last way is to find things that make you happy and keep doing the stuff that makes you happy and when you keep doing those things you will constantly be motivated and you'll get things done.
  4. Bonus. Watch motivational videos on youtube and read good things

There are a lot of ways to get motivated, what are some of you favorite ways?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job again Jalen. Having friends that are motivational is probably my favorite tip! What do you do when a friend's actions show you they are not motivational, or they don't have your best interest at heart?

Unknown said...

Just what I needed what I needed to hear!!!

Jalen said...

Hi Kia great question. What I do is I let them know that they are not being motivational to me because they may not know that they are not being motivating and then they stop doing it.

Jalen said...

I'm glad that I can help and thank for reading Lovlear Jones.